Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions “The Levante Hotels and Residences”
The following are the standard terms and conditions of the “Levante Hotels and Residences” (hereinafter referred to as the “Hotel”) which form an integral part of the contract entered into between you (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”) and the hotel.
1. Valuables. Participants may deposit valuables, cash, coats, musical instruments, etc. in the cloakroom of the Hotel. Otherwise the hotel assumes no liability.
2. Food and Beverages Supplied by the Organizer. No food or beverages brought into the hotel may be consumed without the written approval of the hotel. The hotel reserves the right to charge an adequate fee for any outside food or beverages.
3. Charging of Beverages. Unless otherwise agreed, the costs of beverages will be based on actual consumption
4. Music. Should you plan music to accompany your event, we kindly ask you personally to file any necessary applications with the copyright society “Staatlich genehmigte Gesellschaft der Autoren, Komponisten und Musikverleger (AKM)” and to report entertainment tax in due time and to submit the approved forms to the hotel for inspection one week prior to the event. We kindly ask for your understanding that “The Levante Hotels and Residences” as the venue for the event is under a statutory obligation to ensure observance of various regulations. We kindly ask you to add 8 % entertainment tax to our food and beverage prices. All costs for official registrations are for debits of the organizer.
5. Decoration. The organizer is obliged to notify the hotel of its intention to decorate the rooms or install any other items and to obtain the hotel’s consent. Event rooms may not be damaged and any decoration used must be in line with the style of the hotel. Installation must be made by competent staff, and all fire-prevention regulations shall be observed.
6. Room rental rates. Any agreed room rentals shall only cover the facilities provided as well as the desired furniture as far as available in the hotel. Any technical equipment as well as its power demand are not included therein.
7 Liability. The organizer shall be liable for any damage caused by his guests and employees. The hotel may request the organizer to take out special insurance, if applicable.
8. Termination by the hotel. The hotel is entitled to terminate the contractual relationship at any time and without indicating reasons therefore in case that the event endangers smooth business operations, the reputation and safety of the hotel is prejudiced and due to circumstances beyond the control of the hotel. In such cases the organizer may not assert any claims for damages or other claims.
9. Special Events. For special events the special agreements or the conditions mentioned in the respective contract shall be valid.
10. Jurisdiction. Pursuant to Section 104 of the (Austrian) “Jurisdiktionsnorm” (Code on Jurisdiction) the Vienna District Court for Commercial Matters or the Commercial Court of Vienna shall have exclusive jurisdiction, depending on the amount in controversy. These Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by Austrian substantive and adjective law.
11. Modifications. Any amendment to, modification or termination of these terms and conditions shall be valid only if made in writing.
Prices are effective from July 1st, 2005 until further notice and replace all previously quoted prices.